How's Your Organization's Health? The XQ Tells You.
What separates companies that succeed from those that don't? It all comes down to business execution. Thriving organizations execute on their most important objectives-each employee, each team, and the company itself all accomplishing what they set out to do.
On the other hand, business execution tanks when workers don't know or grasp the top goals and priorities, aren't committed to those goals, and aren't able to translate them into action.
""We had many discussions regarding the areas of the xQ assessment that are difficult to understand unequivocally- for example, topics such as `how you 'work together' and `how you best define terms such as trust and responsibility: Those types of discussions across the organization at all levels have been very significant in shaking up the self-satisfied w, in which people often do things"
Per H. Knudsen Maersk Container Industri A/S in Tinglev
Tour xQ® Service is a vital measurement of your organization's health. Delivered as a short, web-based survey, it measures your organization's ability to execute on your most important priorities and to get the right job done. It gauges how well your organization focuses on your key priorities and provides direction for improvement.
About the XQ Service
The web-delivered survey gauges how sharply employees focus on and execute your organization's top priorities. It helps managers improve consistency of their execution and performance by measuring these six principles:
1. Clarity of goals.
2. Commitment to goals.
3. Translation of goals into action.
4. Enabling performance by removing barriers.
5. Synergy, trust, collaboration, communication, and processes.
6. Accountability to management and to each other for achieving results.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
● Web-delivered standard questionnaire with capability to easily add custom questions.
● Standard questions grouped by the six key execution principles and across three levels: individual, team, and organization.
● Sources benchmarked against the norms of the U.S. workforce or the FranklinCovey global client database by industry or region.
● xQ Debrief sessions lead by a FranklinCovey consultant to help you understand the findings and how to use them to improve your organization.
● Leaders in your company certified in the xQ process to ensure that your entire organization benefits from the findings and creates action plans for improvement.