Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results™
Forge leaders who inspire others to greatness.
Are your team members contributing their highest effort?
Do your leaders inspire? Do they know how to unleash the most from their teams, giving you the highest and best contributions to tackle your organization’s most critical priorities?
Today’s leaders must be able to see their people as “whole people”—body, heart, mind, and spirit—then manage, and most importantly, lead accordingly. As a result, leaders focus their effort on creating a culture where team members feel connected, valued, and enabled. Together they can build a place where team members are happy to stay, and motivated to succeed for themselves, their team, and your organization.
"FranklinCovey’s solutions have enabled our employees to know, understand, and focus on accomplishing our most important business goals and objectives by increasing the level of trust and effectiveness within our organization.”
-Scott Jenkins, CEO and Managing Partner, The EBS Group
Watch The Case Study
Motivation comes from a foundation of inspiration.
More than just a training event, Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results takes a process-oriented approach to developing great leaders.
1. Prework to help you prepare for the experience, including defining a personal leadership challenge or opportunity you want to focus on.
2. A Leadership Quotient (LQ) assessment to measure your leadership capabilities against the Four Imperatives of Great Leaders.
3. A full set of electronic tools, videos, and other resources to help you implement what you have learned and achieve new levels of results when you return to your organization.
4. Exclusive access to online leadership tools, expert interviews, and other resources at www.leadershipcontract.com.
5. A follow-up Leadership Quotient assessment (six months after the program).
“This unbeatable combination of FranklinCovey Solutions is building the capacity of the San Francisco public workforce to meet the 21st century challenges of this 10-year, multi-billion dollar program.”
Robert Sanchelli, Director of Training, San Francisco
When your team has leaders who inspire them and a culture that enables them, your team members can connect their efforts with the critical objective of the organization. No organization has ever become great without great leaders. Put your leaders on the path to greatness—now.
Participants will learn to:
● Build trust and influence with others.
● Define their team's purpose and their "job to be done."
● Create a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization.
● Connect the work of the team to the organization's economic model.
● Align the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback.
This work session consists of 20 hours of instructor-led training and can be delivered in three consecutive days, three days over time, or in five half-day modules.
Equips team leaders to effectively lead a team of people by first focusing on who a manager IS, then what a manager DOES. It's uniqueness is the lens of the 7 Habits framework - and the way it applies new mindsets, skills, and useful tools.